The JDCC Testing Centers are only for available for specific classes that require proctored examinations.
Please check your course syllabus to see if your course requires the use of a JDCC Testing Center.
Testing Centers are provided for student convenience and security and are NOT meant to be a universal means of testing.
To schedule a proctored exam, please call one of the Testing Center administrator to make an appointment.
Anita McCreary - The Learning Lab, Wallace Building, Brewton - 251-809-1514
Kim Coale - The Brewton Library - 251-809-1584
Shameka Leslie - The Atmore Library - 251-368-7610 or 251-368-7629
Testing Center Procedures for Students:
1. You will not be allowed to take anything into the testing center with you (purses, backpacks, books, pens, pencils, food, drinks, etc.).
2. You will need to provide your JDCC photo identification card to the Testing Center administrator.
3. Plan ahead and do not wait until the last available time and date to arrange to take an exam because there may not be space available for you test.
4. Testing Centers will not be responsible for power outages or school closings due to inclement weather.
5. Each Testing Center reserves the right to refuse entrance to an exam if you do not comply with the procedures.
6. Contact your instructor at least one week prior to a scheduled examination if you will require special accommodations or need to request an alternate testing time or date. Special accommodations are not guaranteed.