JDCC Online Classes are offered to make learning convenient for YOU!
Online Class Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you ready to take online classes? Take the JDCC Online Class Preparation Self-Assessment.
2. Need help with JDCC Student E-Mail? Visit the JDCC Student Help Center.
3. You've taken the self-assessment (listed in number 1) and need to register for classes? Goto Online Registration.
4. What software/hardware do you need to take an online class?
A. Access to a reliable computer with Internet access.
B. An Internet browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox (latest version preferrable) - This is especially important if you intend on using America Online as your Internet Service Provider (ISP) since AOL's built-in internal browser does not provide full Internet access.
C. JDCC’s Virtual Desktop Initiative (VDI) is accessible from any location with internet access; on campus, at home or just about anywhere. Click here for more information.
5. What is a Testing Center and how do I get information about it?
See the Testing Center web page for more information.