BIO 202 WEB students should click here for additional information
JDCC Online Classes are offered to make learning convenient for YOU!
Online Class Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you ready to take online classes? Take the JDCC Online Class Preparation Self-Assessment.
2. Need help with JDCC Student E-Mail? Visit the JDCC Student Help Center.
3. You've taken the self-assessment (listed in number 1) and need to register for classes? Goto Online Registration.
4. What software/hardware do you need to take an online class?
A. Access to a reliable computer with Internet access and Windows 98 or higher,
B. Access to word processing software such as Microsoft Office (required for CIS courses) or other word processing software such as Open Office.
C. An Internet browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox (latest version preferrable) - This is especially important if you intend on using America Online as your Internet Service Provider (ISP) since AOL's built-in internal browser does not provide full Internet access.
5. What is a Testing Center and how do I get information about it?
See the Testing Center web page for more information.
Summer 2006 and Fall 2006 Online Class Offerings